Recently the power in the key fob for my car died. No big deal, thought I. I’ll just have to open and close the doors manually. My lackadaisical, unrealistic accepting attitude quickly changed to “I hate this!” You can only lock and unlock using the driver’s door. I always put my attache and whatever else I am transporting to and… Read more →
Blogs and articles for almost everyone. Writing exercises and resources for aspiring and published writers. And…to build a following for my book series Ashes to Diamonds, Dust to Dust. Book One – Diamonds of Fury will be published this year.
Please follow & like us :)
- My Book Cover!
- Alabama Blue, A Southern Gothic Memoir by Toni Pacini – A Story of One Woman’s Strength
- Puppy Training: Will Cute Today be Cute Tomorrow? What are you Teaching Your Dog?
- Blog – Death of My Car Fob
- Hands-on WordPress for Authors Workshop – January 23
- Book Cover Research for Ashes to Diamonds, Dust to Dust
- Apologies and Season Greetings
- Blog 1: Trials and Tribulations Creating My Website-Part 1