I just finished reading Alabama Blue, a Southern Gothic Memoir, written by my friend who is also a fellow member of Henderson Writers Group. This strong woman survived adversity from her childhood through 40 years of her life. She struggled to rise from her very humble beginnings, survived abuse and major setbacks to finally find happiness and genuine love. When… Read more →
Blogs and articles for almost everyone. Writing exercises and resources for aspiring and published writers. And…to build a following for my book series Ashes to Diamonds, Dust to Dust. Book One – Diamonds of Fury will be published this year.
Please follow & like us :)
- My Book Cover!
- Alabama Blue, A Southern Gothic Memoir by Toni Pacini – A Story of One Woman’s Strength
- Puppy Training: Will Cute Today be Cute Tomorrow? What are you Teaching Your Dog?
- Blog – Death of My Car Fob
- Hands-on WordPress for Authors Workshop – January 23
- Book Cover Research for Ashes to Diamonds, Dust to Dust
- Apologies and Season Greetings
- Blog 1: Trials and Tribulations Creating My Website-Part 1