Today: “Ohhhh, isn’t that cute?” A few months later: “No! Bad dog!” 1. Do you want him to bark for food (or anything else) when his adorable little arf turns into a deep bark? Don’t teach your dog to bark for food unless you can live with it when he is older. Also discourage barking for… Read more →
Blogs and articles for almost everyone. Writing exercises and resources for aspiring and published writers. And…to build a following for my book series Ashes to Diamonds, Dust to Dust. Book One – Diamonds of Fury will be published this year.
Please follow & like us :)
- My Book Cover!
- Alabama Blue, A Southern Gothic Memoir by Toni Pacini – A Story of One Woman’s Strength
- Puppy Training: Will Cute Today be Cute Tomorrow? What are you Teaching Your Dog?
- Blog – Death of My Car Fob
- Hands-on WordPress for Authors Workshop – January 23
- Book Cover Research for Ashes to Diamonds, Dust to Dust
- Apologies and Season Greetings
- Blog 1: Trials and Tribulations Creating My Website-Part 1