Ask group for two nouns, two verbs and two adjectives (or more if you choose). Give the group five (5) to ten (10) minutes to write a story using these words. Ask each person to read what they wrote. It is interesting to hear the different perspectives.
Welcome to Glory Wade Writer Website!
Blogs and articles for almost everyone. Writing exercises and resources for aspiring and published writers. And...to build a following for my novel Ashes to Diamonds, Dust to Dust (currently in the edit phase).
Please follow & like us :)
- My Book Cover!
- Alabama Blue, A Southern Gothic Memoir by Toni Pacini – A Story of One Woman’s Strength
- Puppy Training: Will Cute Today be Cute Tomorrow? What are you Teaching Your Dog?
- Blog – Death of My Car Fob
- Hands-on WordPress for Authors Workshop – January 23
- Book Cover Research for Ashes to Diamonds, Dust to Dust
- Apologies and Season Greetings
- Blog 1: Trials and Tribulations Creating My Website-Part 1